Get In Her Pants

|| || || Leave a comments

Get In Her Pants
Click Image To Visit Site

If you want to master the art of getting into women’s pants …in the fastest time possible, then this will be the most important letter you’ll ever read…


In a period of three years, I’ve approached over 2,000 beautiful women from around the world …across more than 21 different ethnicities – and as a result, I’ve made an amazing discovery that consistently gets me into women’s pants.



The thing is… when you approached that many women from different backgrounds and ethnicities, you’re going to discover a lot of things about female psychology.


The big discovery I made is how to turn complete female strangers into lovey-dovey bed buddies …over and over again.


In that same period of 3 years, I’ve performed more than 250 ways to seduce women across 21 different ethnicities …and they all boiled down to one thing.


I found – that no matter what kind of woman you’re trying to seduce, there’s pretty much a “universal formula” that can dependably turn complete female strangers into -crazed cs like clockwork.


In fact, after performing over 250 seduction methods, and yzing over 2,000 approaches, I’ve been able to …


And even though I’ve proven it across 21 different ethnicities ranging from Chinese women to Mexicans to Caucasians, French, Australians, etc.


In case we haven’t met, my name is Tobi Yang. I’m just a regular guy from California who loves women. Therefore, I’ve never been on TV, you won’t read about me in magazines, nor will you hear about me on the radio.


And I’ll be the first to tell you that I’m not one of those “instant success” stories you might have heard about or w ver.


I have an unattractive pimple face, wears a big thick gl that makes me look like a total nerd, short (only 5’4 soaking wet) and I’m twenty-three pounds overweight.


In fact, I once was a shy little guy who was absolutely clueless about how to get into women’s pants …spent most of my early years in bars, clubs, and parties just staring creepily at women all night.


I would see so many attractive women that I really like to smash with, but just didn’t have the balls to approach them (nor did I know what to say to initiate interactions with them).


Once I overcame that problem (thanks to the inventor of Tequila), a horrifying problem popped up… rejections!!!


Just when I got myself drunk enough to approach women, I was getting rejected left and right, up and down and around the corner. Women would embarr ingly reject me in front of all their friends (turning my roaring 4.5 inch spitting cobra into a frightened 2.1 inch hello kitty kitten).


But once I’ve learned how to vanquish rejections, another stinkin’ problem popped up… awkward silences. My interactions would quickly end in awkward silences and women would quickly make an excuse to leave. Scurrying off with the drinks I bought them to rejoin their friends and make jokes at the expense of me and my lame traditional “buy-her-a-drink, get-her-drunk, and take-advantage-of-her” tactic.


Then, after I finally discovered how to conquer awkward silences, my next problem was having my interactions with women go NOWHERE.


I would talk to women for 10 to 30 minutes (sometimes even an hour) thinking I was having a great conversation with them …but it never lead to any , dates or even a phone number. All it really lead me to was a totally useless .


The list of problems I’ve faced while trying to get in women’s pants goes on and on and on… These stinking problems just keep popping up one after the other and it was very frustrating. So frustrating that I sunk into a sulky state of depression and just lay in bed all day for over a week.


My friends would come over and try to get me out but I was like “no I don’t feel like it”. This continues to go on, and on, and on… not leaving the house, not showering, not shaving, not eating, not doing anything. I was just laying there thinking about all those evil women who rejected and embarr ed me in public.


I overcame them by thinking back to all the past failures and successes I’ve had with women, and yzing each of my approaches. Sadly, the number of successes I had with women was not much and the numbers of failures I’ve had were countless.


So I took the few lucky times where I actually succeeded and started yzing them. Started thinking to myself “what the heck did… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Get In Her Pants]\

Post a Comment