Assisted Living Florida Reviews – Find the Truth

|| || || Leave a comments

Assisted Living Florida Reviews - Find the Truth
Click Image To Visit Site

Don’t You Dare Put Your Loved One in a Florida Assisted Living Facility Without Reading This Page First …


We’ve all heard the horror stories about isted living facilities – physical and emotional abuse, theft of cash and keepsakes, abandonment, inattentive care, medication errors and much more.



You don’t have to make a blind decision … you don’t have to stress and worry about whether you’ve chosen the right facility for your elderly loved one.


You see, the truth is there is a way that you can find out all the information you need to know to decide if an isted living facility in Florida is right for your loved one – even the bad information that these facilities try strenuously to hide.


So just imagine being able to sleep peacefully at night knowing that your loved one is receiving the top-notch care that he or she deserves.


Imagine feeling ured that your loved one is not sitting alone in a room, ignored, but is instead receiving attention and is considered a vital part of an active community.


Well, I’m going to tell you how you can make both of these statements true in just a moment but first let me introduce myself.


Hello, my name is Nancy Meier and during my time working at an isted living facility I saw it all – the good and the bad.


I know … it’s enough to make you never want to put your loved one in an isted living facility in Florida – but here’s the truth:


Just as there are bad facilities in Florida there are also terrific ones that challenge residents to be active and social … that provide top-of-the-line care … that ensure residents are always watched after and cared for.


Before I tell you what’s in my guide, let me tell you what happened at the isted living facility that I worked at.


Sure, the executives offered words of shock and sympathy for the residents. Then they provided a series of excuses for why these incidences occurred and they even promised that things would get better.


These leaders had occupancy goals and quotas. What seemed most important to them was filling the empty rooms, regardless of the ongoing crises within the community and the treatment experienced by current residents.


After the first month, my coworker and I came to the solemn realization that the growing list of abuse, neglect, and violations at the facility would not be properly addressed within the company.


In the second and third month of my employment, as the alarming incidences continued, the coworker and I contacted local and state agencies to file official complaints. We contacted our ombudsman, elder abuse contacts, the nursing board and licensing board.


In the do ents, we outlined every situation we had witnessed in the months prior. Surveyors soon arrived and complaint investigations began.


The administrator was still coming to work intoxicated and still hanging her license on the wall … the woman who fraudulently represented herself as a licensed nurse was still employed by the company … incidences of theft and abuse continued … and there was much, much more.


The day that I realized that the facility was “broken” and would not improve was the day I resigned.


The responsibility to maximize resident occupancy at the facility (or “fill the rooms”) created a m ive personal conflict of interest in the realms of ethics, my obligation as a citizen to protect the residents, and my duties to my employer.


I simply could not lead another family through a tour to promote the facility or promise good care to these families’ loved ones.


I saw with my own eyes that the worst-case scenario is a reality in some facilities, and not just some media exaggeration.


The day that I left the company, my personal resolution was that if I could not change this particular facility from within, I would help empower families and other seniors by teaching them how to find information that isted living facilities did not want them to know.


And I believe in my heart that I’ve done that with my new book. Armed with this book you will learn how to quickly and easily get answers to important questions like:


Read this book and you will learn how to effectively research, gather facts, and understand the history of individual isted living facilities in the state of Florida.


You will also learn how to quickly access and interpret official state records of complaints and investigations (for free) against specific isted living facilities.


These official investigation reports cover issues that range from abuse, neglect, medication mismanagement to insufficient employee training and more.


In addition, with my book, you will learn how to monitor specific facilities or individuals online by setting up free “news… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Assisted Living Florida Reviews – Find the Truth]\

Post a Comment