- Papercraft Scrapbooking Business

|| || || Leave a comments

- Papercraft Scrapbooking Business
Click Image To Visit Site

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you for giving me hope. My husband, Peter, was retrenched from his job a couple of months ago and has found it impossible to get another one. I have a part-time job, but it doesn’t bring in enough for us to live on. We needed something else – quickly.


I’d been p ionate about scrapbooking for years, but never really thought about trying to make money from it. But when I found your book I suddenly realised that not only could I start to bring in money with some sort of papercraft or scrapbooking business, my husband could join in too! That way, we could work together and really make a good go of it. He had worked in a machinery company, so he knows a bit about small business, and with your book on the ‘business’ side of being in business, I know that we can start-out with confidence that we know what we are doing. So thanks again, we’re so grateful for all the hard work you have put in to making this possible for us and giving us hope again …



*** With essential information to help you decide the best type of business for you to set up, and how to get started, TODAY ***


If you have ever thought of trying to make money from your papercraft and scrapbooking skills, then take a few minutes to indulge in a creative fantasy …


You know you’ve got what it takes to be in business. You’ve been scrappin for a few years and you just love it. And everyone says you’ve got natural talent. P ion exudes from you when you talk about how much you love scrappin’. You’re pretty sure that you could succeed in business … if only you had the right information to be confident of being a success.


And so you make the move, you get the right information, and you set up a small business doing just what you love. And because you are supported with the right business information you are a success and the dollars roll in easily because you are doing what you love. So what will you do when the money is flowing freely into your business? Take a well earned vacation? Put your kids through private school? Move to a bigger house? Or just simply go to bed every night knowing the bills are all paid and there’s more left over to feel safe and secure?


Now, if YOU have a fantasy to make profits from your p ion, I can really help you here because, w ver you dream, I KNOW that you can bring it into reality …


Papercraft and scrapbooking is a multi BILLION dollar industry and I know that you can make money from your p ion of papercraft and scrapbooking …


However, I also know that unless you have the right information when you start out in business, you can easily lose money …


And that’s not all … you can definitely lose all interest in what was once your p ion … in fact, you can come to it …


If you want to go into business, you have to do it with as much help as possible … you have to be smart about it …


My friend Rebecca obsessed about scrappin’. Anything to do with papercraft and scrapbooking, she just loved.


When she suddenly decided to set up a scrapbooking business she just wouldn’t listen to all the things which could go wrong …


But I could see from her happy-go-lucky at ude that she was going to learn all the tough business lessons the hard way, when she didn’t really need to …


Months later, Rebecca came back to me, close to desperate. She’d made lots of nice scrapbooks and mood pages to show people, but not any profit … in fact, she had spent way more money than she had made …


As we sat in her living room and looked over her sample scrapbooks and mood pages, we talked about exactly what Rebecca had done wrong …


And so I told her: "Rebecca, I love writing. While I love papercrafts too, writing is my true p ion. So I am going to write you a book. In fact, I am going to write you two books"


"Whenever you go into business, it does not matter what the business is, you need to work both in the business and on the business".


"Hmmm," said Rebecca "Someone asked me once, how much time was I spending on the business, but I just thought that she meant How much time was I spending making scrapbooks. So what is the difference between on the business and in the business?".


Well," I explained, "working in the business means working on your product or services, actually making things, building up your… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for - Papercraft Scrapbooking Business]\

Post a Comment