Online Dating Explained – Meet and attract the hottest girls.

|| || || Leave a comments

Online Dating Explained - Meet and attract the hottest girls.
Click Image To Visit Site

It was November 2009 yet I remember it like it was yesterday.I was once again laying on my bed alone playing World of Warcraft on a Friday night, eating Pizza. I would literally cry myself to sleep some nights… I was pathetic and because of this Lucy, who sat one Desk in front of me at work, started to give me advice. Things like “Adam you should dye you hair brown“, “Adam you should stick up your hair” etc….


I didn’t know why at the time because she was usually a complete to me but I was grateful and even changed my style based on all the little tips she had given me. Still, I was terrible with women… and then I read in the paper about a guy who had slept with hundreds of women in 2 years..



I was Jealous, and that is when I realised that my life was completely pathetic and Lucy had only been giving me advice and started to be friendly to me because she had realised that I was this shy, pathetic looser who had very few friends and had NEVER had or a girlfriend in his whole 23 years on this planet. That is when i started my Journey to change my life for the better.


I then went on to buy every single Online Dating product available at the time but still I was unhappy because still I was not getting results with women. At the time, I thought it was not working because I was ugly or all the women where fakes or ugly, but then I realised one important thing. All Online Dating Guides at the time where written by good looking guys for good looking guys and this resulted in me deleting my online dating profile. However, I had a dream… A dream which changed my life for the better. It was more an extreme moment of clarity, which resulted in me trying online dating one last time…


If I told you right now that I have slept with more women in the last 2 years than you could ever dream of, and I am not talking about ugly women here, I am talking about “the girl of your dreams material” you would could call me crazy and ask me one very important question. “Adam, Why would the girl of my dreams be on a dating website, when she has guys throw themselves at her constantly?”


And you know what? I’m going to be honest with you and say I don’t know the answer. Even after asking two attractive females, I got two different answers. The first said “In clubs I only meet guys looking for one night stands” and the other said “I have not met Mr Right”..


But please, do not just take my word for it when there are online dating success stories all over the internet. So many in fact, that this page would be over 2000 pages long if I included them all of them so instead I’m just going to include two from a completely independent source. These are copied and pasted word for word.


First, I filled out a profile at Match dotcom. Feeling embarr ed, I left it there for a few months. Months later, feeling lonely and not having many prospects for a relationship, I logged on to see what it looked like.


It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the kids were at their Dad’s, so I had the rare time to read the comments and browse. One guy (Robert) who had tried contacting me the previous month caught my eye. Turns out he was online at the same time and we ended up chatting on IM for a couple of hours. Soon, I was laughing and having a good time.


Turned out that Robert was an hour and twenty minutes away and he was raising a daughter as a single father. That didn’t sound good to me, so I put the breaks on a face-to-face meeting.After about 6 weeks of chats on Match and Facebook, we decided to meet. The chemistry was immediate. (It took this guy 1 and a half months (6 weeks) to get a face-to-face meet because he did not know exactly how to handle her objection to him being a single father because he did not know what he was doing, But i am 100% confident that with Online Dating Explained you could reduce this to less than one week.)


We dated off and on for a year. Our families met. Robert’s daughter wanted to move to a bigger school to play on a better sports team (tomboy) and we lived in a good school district, so the next… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Online Dating Explained – Meet and attract the hottest girls.]\

Post a Comment