Intelligent Distance Golf Training — IDGT40 System

|| || || Leave a comments

Intelligent Distance Golf Training  — IDGT40 System
Click Image To Visit Site

“I added this program to my normal routine and now my swing feels solid and effortless due to the many drills and moves. I’m hitting it at least one to two clubs further and also straighter than ever before!“


If you answered yes to any of those questions it’s your lucky day because there are a couple of popular myths you’ve likely believed that have stopped you from ever hitting the ball further.



I’ll reveal what they are in a minute. But first you need to know who I am and why you should listen to what I have to say….


I have played, coached, and trained golf professionals all around the world. I have been an elite level tour player, coached golfers from juniors to professionals, from college players to weekend warriors, and worked with some of the finest golfing brains in the World.


My golfing journey began when I was 16 really, after watching the Masters I was hooked! (excuse the pun) I loved the game and when I first began, minus maybe one or two introductory 30 minute lessons in the first 6 months of playing and reading the golf magazines I swung to my own tune figuring out what worked and what didn’t.


This pretty much carried on for a few years again minus the odd lesson here and there from friendly pros (fortunately they were great teachers and simple ones at that).


For several years I was admired for my swing, tempo and indeed distances I could smash the ball. This seemingly came naturally to me.. Or so I thought…


One day I make a startling discovery… And that discovery was literally what a powerful tool the body is and how it can be leveraged for powerful golf. (This is before “golf fitness” became a vogue trend).


You see, I spent my youth playing tennis and was active in my own training in my late s and early 20?s (for the girls really) but I discovered that the prolific distance I could naturally hit the golf ball with rubbish out of date equipment and very few lessons was not a stroke of luck.


It was due to me training athletically, so my mind muscle connection was not only excellent, I was able to deliver the swing sequence with rapid speed with little to no forced effort. My fellow golfers d me!


To me though it was common sense, I saw the golf swing as a natural bio-mechanical move that required the body to be leveraged in the right way and that we need to literally train the body to do the movements we desire. In doing so, the results and swing spoke for themselves.


Over the years my discovery has been backed up with not only my praised, effortless golf swing, the distances I hit the ball (210 yards 6 iron – 290+ yards driver) but the many students, friends, athletes, pros and juniors I have p ed on my tips to…


Plus the increasing swing speed, fitness, improving swing and efficiency advice to thousands of golfers around the world who follow Athletic Golf Training a website geared towards golf performance that I founded a few years back to help golfers of all levels get the simplest and best coaching.


You see I know golfers and the chances are that if you love the game of golf but are tired of lackluster drives… You are also a busy person, life, family and work gets in the way of practice…


…if you’ve tried and tried to increase your swing speed, only to be hampered by minimal distance and lack of control… if you’re tired (and embarr ed) of having the weakest drive in your foursome… get ready to change all that.


First off, I want to let you know that it’s not your fault. There are a couple golf industry myths you’ve likely believed …


This couldn’t be further from the truth. A new driver, ball, shaft, or training gadget will never significantly improve your distance.


Companies want to sell you products and make a profit from your frustration, so they constantly bombard you with marketing messages to try to make you believe their new products will make you a better golfer.


How many times have you been sold on such bogus science, only to be severely disappointed when get to try those products out on the course?


This is another bogus claim, and one that will have you straining to hit the ball as hard as you can.


Rather, we need to develop fast twitch muscle fibers married with the correct swing sequence and path which will increase your ball speed (the real distance measure).


When you just try to increase clubhead speed , you not only lose… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Intelligent Distance Golf Training — IDGT40 System]\

Post a Comment