Natural Treatments for Parkinson’s Disease to Reverse Symptoms – Road to RecoveryRoad to Recovery – From Parkinsons Disease

|| || || Leave a comments

Natural Treatments for Parkinson's Disease to Reverse Symptoms - Road to RecoveryRoad to Recovery - From Parkinsons Disease
Click Image To Visit Site

I wish my mother could read the book I have written on Parkinson’s Disease but it is too late for her. She died fourteen years ago from a stroke that was triggered by the interactions and side effects of taking too many medications.


There had to be another way. There had to be other decisions people with Parkinson’s could make that could help make them feel a great deal better. So, I founded Parkinsons Recovery in 2005 and launched an ambitious plan to interview people with Parkinson’s who had found ways to get sustained relief from their symptoms.



To surprise and delight, I have run across a few people who have fully recovered. I have also interviewed many people who have found therapies that help them feel a lot better. How did they do it? That is what Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease is all about.


Yes, you are making a difference! Recently I became a member–especially enticed through being able to freely download your Road to Recovery from PD. I figured one good idea was worth the price of admission. And, it was well worth the price!


As I read the book I’d copy and paste the important sentences to a word pad document. In re-reading the seven-single-spaced pages of these golden glimmers I am inspired to follow through on several suggestions–including the 21 day detox. Having rec’d such inspiration on this collection of thoughts I will definitely re-read the book, again, to catch some missed opportunities. Thank you again for your chosen service.


Road to Recovery is a book like no other book on Parkinson’s. Other books on Parkinson’s share a common theme. They tell us in the introduction that Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease. My research reveals this assertion is blatantly false. Many people do recover. I believe that anyone can recover.


Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease documents how people with Parkinson’s get great relief from their symptoms. I also provide a rich explanation of the factors that play a central role in causing Parkinson’s. In my view, a deficiency of dopamine is not the central character here.


Symptoms of Parkinson’s tell us something is out of balance in the body. Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease explains the nature of these imbalances and what people can do to bring the body back into balance. Treatments and therapies that are effective in relieving the symptoms of Parkinson’s are explained, referenced and documented.


Yes. There are many approaches people are taking that have proven helpful. How do I know this? Through my interviews!


Had a little quiet time this morning, and I started to read your book. It is extremely interesting, I had a hard time putting it down. I have been looking for some alternative ways to approach my health lately, and your words seem to come at the perfect time.


The book is written extremely well and it’s formatted perfectly for a PD patient. In the past I was able to move from point a to b and then c in warp speed. I now have a sideways approach towards things…..I suppose I’m not as linear. I still get things done, but in a new way. I find your book intelligently written, yet clear and concise, which fits this sidetracked brain of mine. I’m sure PD’ers will find it a pleasure to read also, a nice flow.


I am impressed with the time, energy, and insight you have obviously put into each chapter. I bet this was your “baby” for quite some time..hats off to you! You should feel extremely proud, it’s quite an accomplishment.


I am passionate about the support, resources and information I provide to anyone who has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. Why? I hold the belief that anyone – regardless of the “stage” of the “disease,” can heal.


Believe me. I am not naive. I realize many people think it is not possible to reverse the symptoms. But, my research shows this belief is false. My heart tells me that the reason people with Parkinson’s symptoms deteriorate over time is because they think that is what is supposed to happen. The sabotage comes through our own negative thoughts and beliefs.


I wrote Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease because I want to change the false belief template that Parkinson’s is “degenerative.” It is time to birth a new belief template, the true belief template that recovery is possible now. Once the belief template has been transformed, thousands of people with Parkinson’s will find sustained relief from their symptoms. It needs to happen now.


We have corresponded before. I live in… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Natural Treatments for Parkinson’s Disease to Reverse Symptoms – Road to RecoveryRoad to Recovery – From Parkinsons Disease]\

Post a Comment