Get the Knitting Bible Study Here

|| || || Leave a comments

Get the Knitting Bible Study Here
Click Image To Visit Site

Hello, my name is TerryAnn, but because I love Teddy Bears so much, all my friends call me BearyAnn. I learned to knit as a child in the 4H club. Then, when my children were young I enjoyed knitting and crocheting many of their toys. Later I started learning about new technologies and got hooked on computers. Between that, and a career, and raising my 2 girls I set needle crafts aside.


I recently returned to knitting as a way to distract myself from my chronic pain and help keep my spirits up during those especially high pain episodes.  And it does help. One time, while I was untangling a ball of yarn, I pondered how my life was a tangled mess and only God could guide me through the tough times as well as the good. This led me to think of other word pictures and how they relate to knitting, God and the Bible. I then sought out Bible studies centered around knitting. There was very little to be found. So I started writing down my own stories and word pictures. I sought out scripture, meditated and prayed over them and my writing. Once some friends heard what I was doing, they asked me to share it with them.



So I got it all ready and submitted the material for the Fall 2007 session of Bible Studies at my church. I received approval, we began first the Knitting Bible Study and…


The women just loved it! We had new knitters just learning and “seasoned” knitters to show them how. We would all gather at our meeting spot which had nice soft chairs and sofas. Then after some prayer, we would begin.


What worked best was for one person to Read the Lesson and Scripture verses while the rest continued to work on their projects and joined in conversation about how their hearts were being touched. This would take 20 minutes or so. Then we found ourselves talking about the week’s Scripture and Lesson as well as what was happening in our lives until it was time to go. Many found it easier to share with the comfortable setting and knitting work in their hands. Believe you me, we were either enjoying ourselves so much or so engrossed in our projects and discussion, our time would be up and we would forget to quit!


“Our Knitting Bible Study is a place where we can just sit for a time, relax with knitting project, and really enjoy resting in the Lord.”


“Our Knitting Bible Study is a cl where we can enjoy a relaxed setting to talk about what God is showing us in His word, while we learn and practice needle work we can share as ministry needs, gifts, or just for fun.”


“We have the chance to get to know one another a little better because we have two things in common, our love for the Lord, and the blessing of knitting together.”


When you purchase one copy you receive the rights to print as many copies as you need for your personal study group.


Book 1 offers a relaxed study, incorporating the knitting process (crocheters welcome)into your life and Bible Study.


In Book 2 you will follow the pattern God has created for you as you discover you are the woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31:


Here are the lessons from the first Knitting Bible Study along with a Bible verse from each one:


The lessons from the second volume, The Proverbs 31 Woman: God’s Work in Progress are shown below:


“For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.” I Cor 3:11


“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” Eph. 2:10


“Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.” Hebrews 10:36


Your books will be delivered in PDF format within a ZIP file. You will be directed to a download page immediately upon payment approval. This product comes with a full money back satisfaction guarantee


Disclaimer: You may not copy, distribute, or sell any part of my book or website without my prior consent. All violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. By purchasing this book you are agreeing to the following: You understand that the information put forth in this book is only an opinion. Furthermore, www.knittingbiblestudy.com is not held accountable for the consequences of your own actions and behaviors. Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Get the Knitting Bible Study Here]\

Post a Comment