Silence Self Sabotage by putting Brain b4 Body for Fast Fat Loss.

|| || || Leave a comments

Silence Self Sabotage by putting Brain b4 Body for Fast Fat Loss.
Click Image To Visit Site

Here’s the Fastest and Easiest Way to Eliminate the Self-Sabotage and Negative Thoughts that Are Keeping You Overweight… So You Can FINALLY Get the Sexy, Attractive Body You’ve Always Wanted.


"I’ve successfully helped hundreds of clients lose weight and achieve the , HOT bodies they’ve always wanted. And I guarantee I can help you get the same incredible results… in fact, I’ll to prove it to you! I’ll make ‘Mindset’ tangible and implementable with proven strategies that work… along with personal support and accountability (Yes, I’m here to answer ALL your questions) right from the comfort of your home.”



Dear Friend, If you’re feeling frustrated in trying to lose weight… and you don’t know where to turn for answers that work, then this will be the most important message you read. My name is Kate Galli and I’ve been a personal trainer for the last 8 years. During that time, I’ve learned some amazing weight loss strategies that I’d love to share with you. What’s more, I’ve also spent the last 8 years learning how to successfully “program” my thoughts so that they HELP me lose weight… without all the difficulty I used to have. In fact, the tips I’ve learned have allowed me to drop my body fat levels by half and enjoy the leanest, iest body ever. I’ve achieved all this without any dangerous pills, expensive supplements or restrictive diets… and with less time in the gym and MORE food on my plate. In fact, the strategies I used to melt away my stubborn fat are so easy… they’ve become permanent habits. You can use the same techniques I’ve discovered to create the lifestyle habits that will sculpt and maintain your ideal body… with a lot less effort and frustration.


I’ve tried just about every single weight loss method over the years. I always bounced from one program to the next, desperate for results. But each one led to more and more frustration. It was a constant battle to stick with any kind of diet. I’d stay with it for a short time, but soon it just became too restrictive and made me feel miserable. I tried low-carb diets, but those just left me feeling like a zombie with no energy. Then I’d try no-fat diets… but the result was a weaker, softer, and “skinny fat” version of my bottom-heavy self. Then I combined that with hours of weights and long, boring cardio… 6 days a week. Soon it became just too hard to keep spending an hour each day. I realized that none of it was working. I was miserable and still didn’t have the lean, body I wanted. Then one day, a couple of years ago, I hit rock bottom. I was working 15 hours a day, hating my job, and skipping my work-outs. I’d wake up feeling heavy and lethargic, drag myself out of bed and start the same disheartening daily routine again. It was at this point that I knew I couldn’t continue doing what I was doing. To make myself feel a little better, I dug out the personal development books I’d read years ago. But this time, I read them with a clear focus on how I could apply the information to losing weight. I devoured the material with the intention to use it to achieve my fat loss goals. Through these programs, I re-discovered the potential of Neural Linguistic Programming. NLP is how to use the mind to consistently achieve your desired goals.


The personal experience I gained over 8 years as a full-time personal trainer convinced me that it’s NOT exercise or nutritional advice that matters most. The key is right between your ears. It’s your brain. You need to have the right mindset if you want to lose weight effortlessly. None of the programs I followed focused on this. And it’s why I was never able to achieve long term fat loss success. I realized that across the thousands of hours of 1-on-1 personal training for fat loss I’d done, those clients who lost the most weight ALL clearly displayed positive thoughts, empowering beliefs, supportive language, and other key habits that helped them lose weight. As I became conscious of my own limiting beliefs and patterns of behavior, I became aware of how they were preventing me from losing weight. More importantly, I realized that until I changed my THINKING about losing weight, nothing else would happen. So I spent the next several months combining everything I’d learned about the most effective exercise and nutrition tips for fat loss…and combined them with powerful strategies for… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Silence Self Sabotage by putting Brain b4 Body for Fast Fat Loss.]\

Post a Comment