Make Money Woodcarving

|| || || Leave a comments

Make Money Woodcarving
Click Image To Visit Site

AT LAST! Absolutely Everything You Will EVER Need To Know About Setting Up An Outstanding Wood Carving or Wood Turning Business!


The Wood Carving Guide That Every Wood Carver MUST Have To Assure A Safe and Successful Start to their business….



I was honored to have been interviewed by Heath Allison for his new book "Woodcarving For Profit" which I got a special copy of before its official release. I have been a woodcarver for many years, so while not all the information was new I gained valuable information on how to market my business online.


This is one feature I didn’t consider until now but Heath shows us how easy it is to market internationally and how even easier it is to package and send our products! It’s definitely something I will be trying out.


So let me ask you: Are you tired of struggling just to get by? Are you tired of taking orders from somebody else? How would you like to be able to make money – doing something you love?


Well, that’s exactly the opportunity you have today! In a few moments I’m going to tell you how you can turn your woodcarving hobby into a LUCRATIVE business.


My name is Heath Allison and I’m a writer, researcher and successful businessman. I also LOVE working with wood and have renovated houses and made furniture from recycled timber. I am not a woodcarver per say, but have many friends who are.


Actually, those friends are the reason I’m writing today. You see, a couple of my friends recently wanted to get started in the woodcarving market but didn’t have the first clue about how to run a successful business.


All they knew was they were tired of being bossed around by tightwad managers. Now they wanted to be the boss.


They were tired of stressing about their 9-5 jobs and work responsibilities. They wanted to be “captains of their own ships.”


They were both talented woodcarvers but again neither had any business management experience at all.


Predictably, their new woodcarving businesses struggled and it wasn’t long before they called me and asked for my business advice.


Well, not knowing much at that time about the woodcarving market I began doing extensive research and what I found out really intrigued me.


Here’s what I found out in a nutshell – woodcarvers have a special skill that people all over are willing to pay money for.


Honestly, you don’t even have to be a great woodcarver, you can be average or even below average and still do well – provided you understand a few simple, but important business concepts.


Fortunately, understanding these concepts is now easier than ever before thanks to a secret I will reveal in a moment but right now let’s take a look at a few woodcarvers who are experiencing huge success all over the globe.


Derek’s been in the business since he was in early s and is now a prominent name in the city of Rousse, Bulgaria. Here’s what Derek says about his business:


“Some days, when I am totally engrossed in something I wake up at 6 in the morning and don’t stop until 6 the next morning! As a woodcarver who is p ionate about their work, I don’t wake up thinking I have a 9-5 job ahead of me.


I wake up early, I take time off when I feel I need it and sleep when I’ve had enough. Some days I work harder than 8 hours, but when it’s something you enjoy doing, it’s not really laborious.”


Jamal has been a woodcarver ever since he can remember, coming from a poor family in the city Cairo, Jamal’s father—Mustafa—was a woodcarver before him who taught him all the tricks of the trade.


Here’s what Jamal has to say about his business: “I was very eager to break free from my employer because I felt I deserved to make a name for myself—Jamal Suleiman—a name that would then be p ed down to my children. It took me 20 years to open my shop but I did it!”


Alexander is a painter, woodcarver and restorer who specializes in carved furniture and pictures. Here’s what Alexander says about his business:


“I have been in business for close to 25 years. I started out painting. I was a very good painter but I wanted to do something new so I started with new crafts and that is when I discovered how much I enjoyed carving and that it was something I enjoyed.


I took the two things I enjoyed doing the most painting and carving so I started carving scenery.”


Trial and error is no way… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Make Money Woodcarving]\

Post a Comment