Argon Guide – The #1 Guide For Tera Online Leveling and Builds

|| || || Leave a comments

Argon Guide - The #1 Guide For Tera Online Leveling and Builds
Click Image To Visit Site

Believe me… It is not about the race or cl es you use – it’s about the pros and the noobs.


Whether you are an honorable Amani archer or a hot headed Castanic, it doesn’t matter because no one will want to bring along a noob in intense gameplay because everyone is busy watching their own back. They would rather have someone else along for the ride because:



Know this… there are countless poor saps out there, wandering about aimlessly and hoping that they’ll somehow magically craft an amazing item and by chance learn the perfect keybind and rotation which will help them destroy everything in the game.


Others fight battle after battle hoping to level up easily but after months after months of fighting, they still haven’t reached level 60!


I want to send you a FREE INSIDER REPORT that reveals the Most Common Gaming Mistakes which Even Pros Make…


Just when you think of missing another birthday party or hitting the Friday night clubs, your addiction for the game or for the rewards kicks in and a few dozen hours are gone again.


Your girlfriend/boyfriend screams or texts you with death threats if you spend another minute in front of the computer.


Your grades plummet or your employer notices those thick dark rings around your eyes again.


You look starved as you skip another meal or bloated as the only thing you do is click a mouse and eat junk food (how convenient since you don’t have to prepare or cook…)


You are a smart guy who knows better than to sacrifice your personal life and throw everything away just because of a game…


My name is Mike Kim and I’ve been very active in the gaming world with games such as Starcraft 2, SWTOR and WoW… and I know why you are here.


Therefore, I’m not going to waste any time telling you how good my guide is first unless I establish some cold hard facts about my credibility:


I’ve also been a guide and mentor to THOUSANDS of players online for all these games and I ride with the top guilds for every big game and TERA is no different.


But months of wasting time in MMORPG games has taught me that time IS money. (Yes, we do pay a subscription fee… so the sooner we win, the less we spend!)


I went straight to the pros and gurus of gaming and studied their techniques like never before.


In just a few minutes, you will discover a treasure chest containing tons of important tips that will show you how you can easily dominate the game and gain complete mastery over your cl even if you are just a newbie who hasn’t even opened your game packing!


I just want you to be clear that only winners are allowed to read beyond this point as I wouldn’t want to waste the other group’s time.


If you intend to ‘try out’ every single cl in the game, chances are… you will be a jack of all trades and a master of none.


Many guides out there only offer ‘generic’ information and they think that by slapping a few generic tips together, they will p it off as a guide forgetting that TERA is all about highly geared towards building a specific cl .


You may think that it’s almost impossible for one man to compile so many guides, but believe me – it’s already been done and it’s all here for you to enjoy the fruits of my labor!


Imagine having complete step by step gaming guides containing all of the tips and tricks the pros have hidden away from you for your favorite cl and learn how to master this within a very short period of time.


It doesn’t matter if you are a level 1 noob or level 30 semi-pro – this guide is for you if you want to max out your character level, deck yourself full with tip top items and dominate PvP.


With Argon Guide, I learned all the necessary and important tricks in the game to get me to Level 60.


Never again did I need to worry that I was holding my team back and I never felt like a burden to them ever again.


Straight to the point and no nonsense, you’ve helped me achieve Level 60 quicker than any of my friends (they’re dumbfounded at my leveling speed!).


Thanks to you, I now have three max cap characters and I’m not going to stop until I get all of them!


I was skeptical when I got the guide but after accessing the guide, it’s clear that this is the most detailed guide I have ever seen.


I never again have to… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Argon Guide – The #1 Guide For Tera Online Leveling and Builds]\

Post a Comment