Travel Top Secrets

|| || || Leave a comments

Travel Top Secrets
Click Image To Visit Site

Do you want to find out how to track down online the world’s lowest airfares in any cl and make huge savings?


Do you want to find out how to track down online the world’s lowest airfares in any cl and make huge savings? Is it time for you to discover the secrets the gate agents at the airport do not want you to know?



On a late Spring afternoon last year two friends of mine, Mike and Jason bumped into each other when picking up their luggage at London Heathrow Airport. Mike and Jason were actually very much alike: both were in the same fraternity in college, both had two children and both lived in similar middle cl neighborhoods with similar jobs.  Both flew in with British Airways from Los Angeles on the very same flight.  After a big hug, Jason wondered how come they just arrived on the same flight but did not see each other on board?  He was astounded by Mike’s reply:  Mike had access to the airport executive lounge before departure and had a seat in the business cl cabin while Jason had pizza at the terminal and was sitting "at the back of the bus…" But the fact that made Jason green with envy was the following: he had actually paid much more than Mike for his ticket! The difference between Mike and Jason was that Mike (like myself) is a former airline employee. Mike and I know the airline secrets.


If you are like me, you probably insist on getting the most value for your money, and you would probably also like to learn how Mike made it to the business cabin on an economy ticket.


In fact he does this on a regular basis. I think I can teach you how this can be achieved: I am a former airline employee and like you, I also love to travel in style. Not that it will work every time you travel, it won’t, but every once in a while it does work and you need to know how to act in order to get that coveted seat in the superior cabin.


During my airline days I noticed that there was a very small number of extremely savvy frequent fliers who knew how to upgrade their tickets to first and business cl time and time again without spending a fortune.


On overbooked flights these travelers knew how to get "bumped" in return for free travel vouchers and lots of cash. These ‘ordinary’ folks like you and me managed to learn the ins and outs of the air travel game – the tricks, deals, loopholes and strategies. They are the ones who get to fly in the premium cabins when upgrades are available, for the cost of economy tickets.


These travelers knew how to pay hundreds of dollars less than the uninformed p engers sitting right next to them, who in effect subsidized them.


At the same time, I watched countless others throwing their money away or missing out on hot opportunities just because they didn’t know any better. Knowledge is power! Be informed and ahead of all the others: for a fraction of the cost of a single airline ticket, get the guide that reveals what the airlines do not tell you!!!


Since those happy days at the airline I became myself an international very frequent traveler as I live and work on three different continents. I began to put to use what I had learned back then and, inspired by those savvy travelers I so admired, I now am ready to share with you my travel strategies. I haven’t held anything back—this guide contains literally everything I know!  These travel secrets are everything I have learned. They allow me to take advantage of the lowest possible fares that are not even advertised every single time I travel. I then turn around to upgrade those tickets to first or business cl and in most cases, not all cases, it works.


If you live in the US and Canada, I will teach you how to rack up tens of thousands of miles, even if you do not fly that much.


If you’re excited about travel you can be very active in chasing down miles in order to ac ulate a balance of 100,000 or even more in less than a year, and it is possible to achieve this balance year in year out.


Flying and paying with credit cards are two solid ways of ac ulating miles regardless of where you live in the world, but there is another way which can get you tens of thousands of miles a year if you live in North America.


A total of 50,000 miles per year can take you to your dream destination once or twice a… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Travel Top Secrets]\

Post a Comment