Why He Disappeared – The Smart, Strong, Successful Woman’s Guide to Understanding Men and Keeping the Right One Hooked Forever

|| || || Leave a comments

Why He Disappeared - The Smart, Strong, Successful Woman's Guide to Understanding Men and Keeping the Right One Hooked Forever
Click Image To Visit Site

“Hi Evan, I’ve been reading your emails and recently purchased your e-book "Why He Disappeared". Not because I was looking for an answer but just to see what it was all about, and OMG It has got to be one of the most, perhaps better say, the most AMAZING BOOK EVER. Even if a person is not in that situation, they should still purchase it as it gives insight of sooooooo many things that one, as a woman, would never even dream that we could be making such mistakes. I honestly recommend it to every lady out there. It’s a must have!!!! It’s not even an option, even if you are in a stable relationship or no relationship at all, it doesn’t matter, every woman out there should have a copy!!!"


My name is Evan Marc Katz, and I’m known as a “Personal Trainer For Women Who Want To Fall In Love."



And in the next few minutes I’m going to show you how to stop making the dating mistakes (you may not even know you’re making) that prevent smart, strong, successful women (like YOU!) from getting the GOOD men you desire and deserve.


PLUS, I’m going to reveal not only how to stop these subconscious mistakes but I’m going to show you how to ATTRACT and KEEP a man who is worthy of YOU…


Before I explain to you what you’re too close to see, I want to share a hypothetical letter I received from a man who is struggling in love, just like you:


I’m what you’d call a “nice guy.” I make a good living, I’m pretty attractive, and I treat women well. In fact, all of my female friends comment on what a great catch I am. But then I see those same women dating jerks. Yet they would never consider going out with me! So what do you think? Am I cursed to be alone just because I know how to be kind to women? Isn’t being nice a good quality? What’s wrong with women these days? Please let me know.


But while you may feel bad for Jason, you’d also want to him to know that it’s not BECAUSE he’s nice that he’s not attracting women. It’s because he’s doesn’t have masculine energy. It’s because he constantly seeks the approval of others. It’s because he’s not sexually aggressive. It’s because he sacrifices his personal power to be conciliatory. These are common attributes of nice guys, yet nice guys think that women don’t like nice guys BECAUSE they’re nice.


Not true. Women want nice guys – nice guys with opinions who stand up for themselves and know how to take control.


“I’m intelligent, I’m direct, I’m successful, yet I can’t seem to find a quality guy who appreciates me.”


Your perfect man would immediately recognize your beauty, wit, charm, intelligence, and kindness, right?


Well despite what you may think, when you meet a man, there’s much more going on than merely a meeting of the minds.


Take me, for example. I’m a reasonably bright guy. I make a fair living. I can write a decent book. These are my good traits. But right behind my good traits are a series of bad traits. Even my own wife would acknowledge that:


The flip side of being bright is being opinionated. The flip side of being analytical is being difficult. The flip side of being funny is being sarcastic. The flip side of having moral clarity is being arrogant. The flip side of being entrepreneurial is being a workaholic. The flip side of being charismatic is being self-centered.


Again, not EVERY person who is bright is opinionated, and not EVERY person who is funny is sarcastic. But there’s enough anecdotal evidence to suggest a strong correlation. And I’m just talking about MYSELF here. And if my good qualities come with bad qualities, have you considered that yours might as well?


Is your blood boiling at me yet? All because I’m telling you something essential to understanding men that you’ve gone your entire life without knowing?


What never occurs to you is that you’re being evaluated on far more than your most “impressive” traits.


Understand what men really want – not what they SHOULD want – and you’ll have your PICK of quality men!


But if that go-getter side ends up emasculating your man, or makes him feel insignificant, or second-guessed, he’s not really getting what he wants out of a partner.


It’s true, once you understand this perspective, your love life starts to get very interesting, and very exciting – very quickly! Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Why He Disappeared – The Smart, Strong, Successful Woman’s Guide to Understanding Men and Keeping the Right One Hooked Forever]\

Post a Comment