Get Rid Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently – Homemade Natural Removal Treatment – Stop & Reduce Women Facial Hair

|| || || Leave a comments

Get Rid Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently - Homemade Natural Removal Treatment - Stop & Reduce Women Facial Hair
Click Image To Visit Site

It’s nothing worst than having embarr ing facial hair on your upper lips or the side of your face.


Or having to go through endless cycles of irritating stares by strangers looking at you for no apparent reason (but you know what they are looking at)



Or worse yet, you are just tired of not going out of the house without taking measures to hide your face with your hair.


It’s been estimated that there are 40 millions of women and girls in the US have been suffering from this depressing state of having unwanted facial hair.


Nowadays, I no longer have to deal with this facial hair problems. I’ve been successful in getting rid of the facial hair off my face permanently.


Let me share with you a story of how I succeeded in removing and stopping unwanted hair on my face permanently without any need of laser treatment.


I was approximately 25 years old back then when I began to notice a couple of hairs on my chin. It never really bothered me that much.


Soon after, those hairs have steadily increased and spread to all other areas on my face to the point where I wish I could have just a few hairs and plucking possibilities.


It travelled down from the corners of my mouth, getting wrapped around my chin’s rounded corners and drifted off of my face down my neck. I realized I had a full grown goatee!


It was then I began to panic, if not terrified. Obviously the only real solution I could think of was to shave it off.


However, the facial hair came back but with much thicker and darker than before, to the point where if I were to miss a single day of shaving, I would have to literally pull up my t-shirt up under my chin just because the itching was so unbearable.


From the continuous shaving, I’ve developed the worst reaction ever. I’ve gotten some nasty bumps in all the shaven areas which were terribly bothersome, annoying and irritating. 


But nobody told me that shaving my facial hair off was one of the worst things I could do to reduce or stop facial hair from growing.


I thought of seeing a doctor but I felt like she just wouldn’t take me seriously about my condition and expected me to sort it out myself. 


So I did check out some of the best face hair removal products for women and bought some creams from the pharmacy.


The problem was, not only those creams failed to remove all the hairs, but they also burnt my skin leaving me with acute and terrible red rash which literally took days to heal and clear up.


I was very embarr ed and stressed out. Some of my facial hairs were really thick until you could even strike a match on them.


I just can’t leave my house until I have shaved them. I felt good even though it lasted for a while before it came back again. All it ever took was mere 12 hours.


At times I was so morbidly curious just how long the hair would get if I let it grow but I just can’t even imagine myself doing that.


I’ve tried to hide it from my boyfriend, friends, parents using just about anything I could imagine; from using make up covers to wearing turtlenecks or scarves.


Most of the time I would also wear my hair down to cover my face and that’s already affected me getting a job back then (I wouldn’t even mind working in fast food outlet if I didn’t have to wear my hair up as I need it to hide my face). 


I even tried to hide from my social circles. Any outdoor activities like camping or hiking where my privacy was hard to get were difficult.


At times, even trying to get out of the house could be a h le as I had to spend great amount of time in the bathroom trying to sort myself out.


Occasionally I could see how some people were touching their cheeks and face while talking to me. It’s just really upsetting when I could even see them staring at my cheeks.


I’ve always thought that when someone is laughing about something or looking at me in a weird way they’ve discovered my secret (I know if it sounds so paranoid to you).


It was really painful to see how my face has turned out and I cried a lot about it. It’s even embarr ing to talk even to a doctor


That was when I decided to end this misery of mine once and for all. I’ve thought about using laser treatment to get… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Get Rid Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently – Homemade Natural Removal Treatment – Stop & Reduce Women Facial Hair]\

Post a Comment