Poker Grinder Master eBook

|| || || Leave a comments

Poker Grinder Master eBook
Click Image To Visit Site

In 2004, after 5 years of buying and selling in the Stock Market, I was introduced to NL Hold’em. I remember my first game like it was yesterday, I felt like a 3 year old boy that found a new cool toy – it was simply, love at first site.


The combination of psychology, mathematics, self-control, gamble, memory, tolerance, aggression – all fascinated me. It was magically summed up to a table with cards and a few guys sitting and laughing with each other.



From that moment onward, I was hooked – I started learning the game from everything around me: friends, TV learning, sites, magazines, books, etc. I opened up accounts in a few sites and started to play.


After several months of playing ly, I saw the financial potential for online poker. I had 2 weeks off that I needed to take from work before the year ends, and I decided to dedicate December 2004 solely to online poker. In the Sylvester of 2005, I knew how I wanted my life to be. I had made $12,418.00 in December alone, from playing online. Although it was below my usual income, I decided to quit my job as a Trader, and become a PPP ( professional poker player).


Since that decision, my life instantly got better. The first factor is time – today, I have a lot of spare time to do w ver I want: to travel, to see friends, to ride my speed boat, to raise a beautiful girl, etc. I still maintain a healthy meaningful life (I swim in my pool and do yoga with my personal instructor) – I have reached financial freedom. Most significantly, I have no boss over my head – I can do what I want, when I want.


If you would have told me a few years ago that I would go from a lower-middle cl lifestyle to living in the lap of luxury by my early 30’s, I wouldn’t have believed you – I became skillful at an approach that changed my life and allowed me to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Prior to becoming a PPP, I literally had no spare time, and wasn’t exactly looking for a change, but being a valued goal achiever and an entrepreneur at heart, I was beginning to evaluate how I could make the most money with the most lasting effects.


I saw the opportunity to achieve something brilliant and make up for all the bad choices I had made growing up. Today, my life has changed tremendously. Instead of vacationing once every three years, I enjoy at least three vacations a year. When I am not vacationing, I am bettering myself at my career (poker).


I have made more than 2.5 million dollars over the years from winnings, and rake back. I bought an exhilarating house, I devote all the time to raising an astonishing girl, contribute to all of my hobbies and taking pleasure in a relaxing stress-free life. You too, can have all your dreams come true, simply read my tips and follow my techniques and you’ll be on the road to becoming the PPP you’ve always wanted to become.


I cannot promise you that you will also attain these sums of money, but I ure you there is a SEVERE amount of cash that can be made in Poker (if you play, correctly).


For obvious reasons, I cannot be recognized by my name, but note that I am a regular at the 25/50 online games.


This book is written differently from any other book that I have come across. These are simply my notes and needed adverts, that I have acquired throughout the years.


No Limit Hold-em is a game of countless situations, but can be broken apart to small patterns. You can set yourself through the rules that if you’ll do them, you’ll at least know how not to lose. This is extremely important, especially for beginners.


This eBook has a lot of information that cannot be understood when reading it for the first time. If you really want to make lots of money and master this game, read the eBook over and over as you’re playing, to better improve your game.


You must keep in mind, in poker (just like in real life), it’s all about the adjustment and the constant search of finding the ultimate balance..


This is not just a success for me, these strategies and adverts work for many! Below are just a few of the hundred of testimonials that have been sent in…


"This ebook was the best purchase that has happened to me. I learned techniques and bettered my game. I felt more confident and saw such a difference at the tables. Highly recommended… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for Poker Grinder Master eBook]\

Post a Comment