LDM Landing Page Impact – Lucid Academy

|| || || Leave a comments

LDM Landing Page Impact - Lucid Academy
Click Image To Visit Site

I tried lucid dreaming for 2 years using other techniques, but after 4 days with this system I had a lucid dream. I only had to practice for 5 minutes a day. The results speak for themselves.


I had my first lucid dream since I started the course which was really cool. loving your course and you’ve got a very pleasant voice to listen to. You should record guided meditations:). You really have put a m ive lot of work into this I’m starting to realize that!



“GUESS WHAT?! I had a lucid dream last night!!  It was great! Someone in my dream asked me if I was dreaming and I had them pinch my arm. Nothing. Then I ran into a giant column to test. Nothing. Then I did the technique you showed me and realized I was dreaming and let out a giant belly laugh of joy and then started levitating/flying upwards! It was fantastic.


I’m only 5 days into the course and I just had my first totally lucid dream where I could control what happened! I’ve felt guided every step of the way and the results are way better than I expected. This course simply works.


I really should be charging way more for all the animated videos you’ll get, but I wanted to make it accessible to the whole world.


It’s the combinaton of 20 years of lucid dreaming experience, and countless hours sitting in front of a computer to perfect the animated videos, interactive quizzes, audio files, and walkthroughs.


I’ve had lucid dreams since I was a kid, but by the time I was 14 society had conditioned me to believe that dreams and sleep weren’t important. I was made to believe dreams were worthless and not real.


I remember very clearly walking into my dad’s office one day when I was 14. I saw he had a journal gripped in between his hands and I asked what he was doing,


I didn’t tell him this, but internally I laughed at him. I thought he was so ridiculous for spending time on something that wasn’t real. I had gone from having natural conscious dreams, to thinking dreams were worthless. I had accepted the limited way most people understood this existence.


Flash forward 4 years to my first year at UC Berkeley. Imagine me and a brown bench by the side of a soothing river. A friend of mine mentions he had been “lucid dreaming,” and it immediately sparked something latent in me. My experiences of conscious dreaming came flooding back in an instant.


I went home that night and typed “lucid dreaming” into Google, reading everything I could get my hands on.


My journey started at UC Berkeley, where I spent most of my time studying dreams and sleep directly with the world’s leading researchers.


During that time I devoured the most important cutting-edge and ancient, pre-biblical texts available. I practiced intensely during both the day and night.


I learned how to truly control my dreams. I learned to awaken a deep awareness that is untapped in so many of us. But I still wasn’t satisfied. I knew there was more.


I knew I had only scratched the surface of what was possible in my explorations with consciousness and lucid dreaming…


Armed with a burning desire and unquenchable curiosity, I graduated from UC Berkeley and decided to search for the answers to the questions that burned so deep inside me.


I’ve spent the past years traveling the globe, seeking out wisdom from some of the world’s greatest masters of lucid dreaming.


I learned Tibetan Dream Yoga from Buddhist Lamas in the mountains, received secret teachings from Indian gurus in ashrams, studied sacred techniques in the jungles of Thailand, learned the mysterious ways of the Hopi Indians, and discovered ancient underground methods of the Yogic masters.


My journey has taken me from the academic halls of UC Berkeley to temples in obscure villages in India, all for the sake of uncovering the secrets of lucid dreaming.


I’ve learned the best, most effective methods and closely-guarded secret techniques through years of practice and study, and I’ve created a practical system that people like you can use to achieve great success in lucid dreaming.


I don’t believe in coincidences, and the fact that I came across the forgotten secrets of lucid dreaming meant that I had to help others.


I had to help others travel to unknown galaxies, receive answers to life’s deepest questions, have incredibly profound spiritual experiences, and even feel what it’s like to ACTUALLY BECOME the music of a composer like Beethoven…


It’s easy, entertaining, and it will help you… Read more…


/[ 0 comments for LDM Landing Page Impact – Lucid Academy]\

Post a Comment